Call for Papers
The submission deadline has been extended to February 12!!
SoHeal aims to enable and promote collaboration between academia and industry, unifying the views on software health of researchers and practitioners. The workshop's goals are to: (1) raise awareness of practitioners' problems with software health; (2) familiarize practitioners with the progress made by academia; and (3) connect the two communities to further advance the body of knowledge and state of the practice on software health.
We invite two types of contributions: full position papers of 6 to 8 pages (including figures, tables and references), or extended abstracts of 1 to 2 pages reporting on practitioner's or industrial experience.
Topics for contributions include but are not limited to:
- social, technical and business aspects of software health
- software health at the individual, team or community level
- software health at the software project or ecosystem level
- open source vs. industrial experiences with software health
- software health definition and modelling
- software health measurement and assessment
- qualitative or quantitative studies about software health
- prediction or recommendation models to predict health issues or improve health
- software health tools and dashboards (e.g. for analytics and visualization)
All accepted contributions will be presented during the workshop, but only full position papers will be included in the proceedings. The official publication date of the workshop proceedings is the date the proceedings are made available in the ACM Library. This date may be up to two weeks prior to the first day of ICSE 2018. The official publication date affects the deadline for any patent filings related to published work.
All submissions should provide unpublished and original work that has not been previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another workshop, conference, journal or book. If the submission is accepted, at least one author must attend the workshop and present the paper in order to include the paper in the proceedings.
The official publication date of the workshop proceedings is the date the proceedings are made available in the ACM Library. This date may be up to two weeks prior to the first day of ICSE 2018. The official publication date affects the deadline for any patent filings related to published work.
- Paper submission:
February 5, 2018 February 12, 2018
- Notification: March 5, 2018
- Camera Ready: March 15, 2018
- Workshop: Sunday, May 27, 2018